Sports Massage uses acupressure and traditional massage techniques to relieve pain, and stiffness.
Stress Relief is a key component for anyone trying to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Clinical studies have shown that even a single half hour session can significantly lower heart rate, cortisol levels and insulin levels, all of which help reduce stress through massage therapy.
Prevention is key
Sports massage can play an important role in the life of anybody.
Most common conditions we treat at Derbyshire Sports Massage are:
- Lumbar Spine (lower back) pain
- Cervical Spine (upper back) pain
- Rotator Cuff (shoulder) pain
- Stiff necks (hypertonic levator scapular)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Headaches (due to hypertonic muscles)
- Calf strain
- Achilles Tendonopathy
- Ankle Inversion Sprain
- Medial Tibial Syndrome (Shin Splints)
- General Knee Pain
- Iliotibial Band (ITB) Syndrome
- Hamstring Strain
- Rectus Femoris (thigh) Strain
- Oedema (swelling) control for flexors of shoulder the forearm / ankle knee / shoulder
- Lateral Epicondilitis – Tennis Elbow
We will ask you about any injuries or other conditions that they should know about. You may want to tell us about areas of tightness or pain, allergies, and conditions like pregnancy.
Jimmy 07821 368 946
Amanda 07760 126 517
Prevention is key Sports massage can play an important role in the life of everyone, whether they are injured or not. Sports Massage is for everyone. For injury. For pampering. For deep relaxation.